Doo Doo Boys

Here on da North Shore we treat friends mo bettah!
DDB Photo Gallery

Monday, December 05, 2005

Alright boys I'm on board. Thanksgiving was funny; I'm glad we got this blog set up. This morning Erin and I walked to school - it was 17 degrees. I thought I was going to die. Oh well - just a few more days and I'll be in Cali and then Mexico for Christmas.

Did you guys know BYU has a crazy database. I logged into the BYU webpage under a friend who works for BYU and they had everything about my family. They even had Taylors most recent cell phone number - that's not more than a few months old.

I talked to Gusto the other night - he's about a week away from becoming a Dad; you might want to give him a call.

1 Comments:

Blogger cub said...

sorry your frezzing you unzez off buddy. cali and mexico sound fun though. are you going on a cruise? hang in there man. 17 degrees. that i am not looking foward to. i have to become an artist cause on days like that i dont think im gona want to go anywhere.
Cub

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home