Doo Doo Boys

Here on da North Shore we treat friends mo bettah!
DDB Photo Gallery

Thursday, December 08, 2005


So on tuesday i forgot my phone in the bathroom at work and by the time i remembered and went back my phone was gone. Freck!@ But hoping that the person that found it would return it i didn't shut the phone off. so yesterday i tried calling the phone but it just rang and rang. finnaly i talk to some guy that said his friend gave him the phone to use and thought it was his friends. i told him i wanted it back and he said he would call me back. but of course he didn't. so i checked my call log online and there were like 3 pages of calls that they had made all over. even like a bunch of 1800 numbers. so i called tmobile and had it shut off! So i have no phone right now. if you need to get ahold of me either call my house. or call lei's cell. FRECK! but ill probably get a new phone in the next couple days. hope everyone else is doing OK.
aloha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Testing said...

I wondered why you called from Lei's phone last night!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Aloha said...

dude that sucks man. sorry. you should have bribed the dude then kicked his ass for lying about his friend giving it to him when you see him. then it wouldnt suck for you, it would suck for him. sorry bro. let us know your new number when you get it.
cub

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home